Friday, February 12, 2016

Missing things...

It's snowing this morning, it hasn't snowed much this year at all so far. Although I really don't like the snow and I have an out of town hook in tomorrow that I'm afraid I won't be able to get to, I do have to admit that watching the snow drift down onto the driveway calms me in a way.

I hope Cheryl-Kay is still coming, but probably not. I really want to work in the studio with another person. I miss that.

I miss so many things that sometimes I have to yell at myself for missing things, living in the past, wishing for things that are gone. Instead I should be living in the moment, in the present and allowing myself to feel the joys of what the present has to offer. I've gotten better at it. I have been looking forward to today... maybe it's just a little flurry?


No comments:

Post a Comment