Friday, June 10, 2016

Just when you think....

it's just getting too hard and enough is enough and that it might be time to give up some seemingly little thing happens and you come back to the fight.


I haven't written there in a long time. I've been in a hard place for the last week or so... the anniv. of Mandy's death was the 8th just two days ago. It hit me harder than I expected. I've had a sort of bend in the road this past winter. A relapse of sorts. Not sure what that means exactly except that's what it feels like.

I've started back into therapy. I've only had a couple sessions but it has got me thinking about writing again. It's so hard. I remember when I loved to write when it comforted and strengthened me. When it kept me calm and sane, but after Mandy died it stopped doing that for me.

but I'm feeling driven to write so yesterday I tried again. I had some success. I'm going to post it in a separate post titled: Story 01... if I am able to continue with that format I'll post them Story 02 and so on...  

No comments:

Post a Comment